Who We Are!
RecycleGarb Hub Limited, is an initiative focused being a key player in providing solutions to the climate change action agenda of the SDGs. Established in Sept 2017, currently based in Ibadan but seeking to expand through West Africa.
We operate on three levels…
- We recycle domestic waste
- We have a Humanitarian angle, where we employ underprivileged (widows, orphans and homeless), helping them build a sense of purpose, independence and responsibility while putting money in their hands.
- We educate because we believe and understand that a recycling culture starts with an understanding of the benefits to the environment.
We have a dual mandate, providing social impact and job opportunities to the less privilege and more destitute members of society, especially young orphans providing mentorship and a form employment, offering them a chance to integrate into society and grow into responsible, hardworking, focused and self-driven individual.
RecycleGarb is also a business entity with a mandate to engage in environmental and waste management, sustainable recycling of all possible waste and encouraging production and consumption.
In all we cover ten of the SDGs
- No poverty
- Zero hunger
- Good health and well being
- Clean water and sanitation
- Decent work and economic growth
- Responsible consumption and production
- Climate Action
- Life below water
- Life on land
- Partnership with the goals.
We aim being a global player in environmental sustainability and climate action, engaging our unique business brand in all countries of the world directly or in partnership so as to create sustainable change, economically and socially.